Visited (for football)
Visited (not for football)
Visited (for football and not for football)
View Fullscreen Map
members have visited Olympiastadion
|Current home to||Hertha Berlin, Germany|
|Football visits||5,015 (3.9% of our users have been here)|
Olympiastadion Average Ratings
These are the average ratings for Olympiastadion as submitted by our registered users.
Have you been to Olympiastadion? Do agree with what has been written above? Do you have a different opinion from when you visited? Make your voice heard, click here to write your own review.
Directions to Olympiastadion
Need directions to Olympiastadion? Enter your address below...
Taxis to Olympiastadion
No taxi companies have been added yet. Want to see you link here? Rates start from just £10 per year, click here to contact us for more info.
- The stadium was originally built for the 1936 summer Olympics and has a record attendance of over 100,000 (stuff10)
- The stadium capacity of 74,475 makes it the biggest all-seater stadium in Germany. That capacity can be extended by another 1,700 through temporary seating (stuff10)
- A UEFA category 4 stadium, it has been the home of Hertha Berlin since 1963 (stuff10)
- The stadium hosted 3 games in the 1974 World Cup and 6 in 2006, including the final (stuff10)
- It cost €242m to remodel the stadium for the 2006 World Cup (stuff10)
- The Olympiastadion was the venue for the 2009 World Athletics Championships where Usain Bolt broke both the 100m and 200m world records (stuff10)
- Musical performers include Michael Jackson, U2, Guns n Roses, Tina Turner and Madonna (stuff10)
Know an interesting fact about Olympiastadion? Submit it here
Nobody has added any Olympiastadion links.
Know a good website about Olympiastadion? Submit it here
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter